Sunday 11 March 2012

Pink Disco

Jumper; Zara. Disco Pants; American Apparel. Shoes; Jeffrey Campbell.Cuffs; H&M.

Now and then I'm going to try and do outfit updates; this is what I wore on Saturday. I bought my disco pants  four years ago when they were first released and they set me back £80. They've come down in price now and also almost every member of the population is wearing them, great. I always feel safest in black and I really went out of my comfort zone when I bought this jumper but I'm so glad I did. 

4 comments:

  1. love the pants! :)

    much love,
    Izumi
    Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my love this outfit!
    xx
    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pants are gorgeous, remind me of the ones Olivia Newton John wears in grease in the last scene.

    Rianna

    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete